Saturday, August 8, 2009


whatsup ya zephyers, check this out....

i cant even dictate this...

some slut.. it was on the bar... gave me my cred (hahahahh) that i didn't even close though.. so i went to tha mutha fuckin bartender and was like HEY PUSSY WHY IS MY MUTHA FUCKIN CRED LAYIN ON THA MUTHA FUCKIN BARTOP, WHILE THEYRES ALL THESE IDENTY SETALIN MUTHA FUCKINS, I HAVEN'T BEEN TRYIN TO ORDER DRINKS FOR THIRTY MINUTES...AND I WANNA KNOW HOW MANY DRINKS BEEN CHARGED TO MY MUTHA FUCKIN SHIT.. so then that mutha fuckin pussy said,, go to the manager, and i said i already been to your fuckin manager...

so what'd he say?

oh, oh, i just had the minimum bogies ten dollar charge... i only had ten beers, so i sAID fuck yall, all of yall, if yall dont like me then BLOOOOOWWW MEEEEE...


- Big John.. 189 MUTHA FUCKIN COP

No comments:

Post a Comment